Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1 - 4 The Homelanders Series

This is a 4 book series. I loved it. It is an ACTION series through and through. The first book called The Last Thing I Remember starts with Charlie West...He went to bed an ordinary high-school student. He woke up strapped to a chair, covered in blood and bruises. He hurts all over. And a strange voice outside the door just ordered his death.

The last thing he can remember, he was working on homework, practicing karate, daydreaming of becoming an air force pilot, writing a pretty girl's number on his hand.

Now the police want to arrest him for the death of his best friend. And a team of ruthless killers is rapidly closing in for more drastic measures. He's desperate to survive. And to discover what happened.

Charlie is a great character. I love him! He is a great kid, who loves God and his country. I won't tell more because I think you would all love to read this series.

Ask me to borrow it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment