Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

10. & 11. The Law of Nines & Terminal Freeze

Both of these books were audio books that I listened to in the past 3 weeks while driving. I HATED The Law of Nines. It was soooo poorly written. And this author has written many books. Hopefully this was the worst one. But I will never read another one. You know when you read a book and they repeat things over and over in case you forgot what you read in the last chapter. Well, this was the case here. I fast forwarded a lot!
Terminal Freeze was better but NOT great. My library is very hit and miss with audio books. They do not have the best selection.
The one I am listening to now though is awesome. More details when I finish.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a great audiobook for you
    The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks.
    The reader is Australian.
    p.s. I'm only on cd 1 so sorry if the rest of the book is dumb.

    ReplyDelete